Thanks for everyone's support, help and donations.
We cannot thank everyone enough.
Love
The Creeden's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Updates on Ryan and the Creeden family
THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND PLANNED THIS EVENT!!!!
IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!!
it was a beautiful service i know jesse and ryan are smiling down on us all haveing fun together
ReplyDeleteThe service was beautiful and the colation was a perfect place for remembering Ryan. I admire the strength of the Creeden verbal remembering during the funeral. Not many of us could have pulled that off. Mike with his humor, Cricket with her analogy and Loesje with her perfect caption of Ryan's personality. May the loving memories of Ryan get you all through the next period of grief
ReplyDeleteLove, Caryle
I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.
ReplyDelete-Kim d
Dear Creeden Family,
ReplyDeleteAlthough we couldn't be at the service, our love and thoughts were with you as they have been from the beginning. You will always hold a special place in our hearts.
Love, Wendy and Joe Demty
Your family remains in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteThank YOU for all you've done, keeping us connected. Still, I can't stop thinking of your family. You are all amazing. Keep the memories alive -- write them down! And take care of each other.
ReplyDeleteAll my love,
Jodie Fredley
Still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteDear dear Creeden family....please know I will think of you and Ryan...every time I pass ICU bed # 2 here at Brack. I am sorry there was so much pain... but what a gift God did give to you...to have Ryan home, with you for awhile. Love, Sandy Rankin, RN CCRN
ReplyDeleteAs I rode home on Saturday with my brother I just cherished the moment to ride with my brother because honestly it doesn't happen to often because life gets so busy... thank you guys for allowing us too ride right beside Ryan. I know he could hear us and had a smile as he listen to the rumble of a V-twin.
ReplyDeleteRyan's service was absolutely beautiful...and the song was amazing. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. Ryan's memories will live on forever and will be cherished by all that were blessed to know him.
ReplyDeleteLots of love to you, Katie Alty
Thank you for sharing so much of yourselves. Your inspiring strength, like Ryan's, continues to amaze me. It was such an honor to be there surrounded by so much love and so many happy, beautiful memories... like Jodie said, write them down! There are some things that are just too good to hold in... Ryan has been such a driving force in so many people's lives and I hope that all that have known him will live their lives in honor of his spirit and forever to his memory.
ReplyDeleteI will always hold you guys close to my heart and plan to see you again in the not-so-distant future... until then, take care of each other.
all of my love,
chan
its hard to stop checking this site. Its become part of my day. I hope you guys are doing ok.
ReplyDelete