Thursday, July 30, 2009

Please help with the parking

So far we have not had any volunteers to help with the parking. If someone would not mind organizing this we would greatly appreciate it. Maybe if we got a handful of volunteers people could take small shifts to shuttle people back and forth? We told Hemisphere's we would take care of this for them as they are short staff and need to still allow for business upstairs since they are generously letting us use the downstairs!

10 comments:

  1. could we rent one of those shuttle buses and have people throw in money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on people... Does anyone own amini-van that can help out???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure veryone is getting their thoughts together about the services and arranging their schedules to be available. Be ptient..we will all come through....The plans sound perfect...shuttles will work out soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's all try to carpool as much as possible and have whoever is driving drop the car load off at the restaurant and then go park by the canal. It will be easier to shuttle just the drivers of the vehicles vs their entire car load. We will all chip in and get it done don't worry.

    I am sure Hemisphere will be busy so we will be as orderly as possible. It will all come together and we are all here to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could help with the shuttling people from Joe's - I can fit about 6 people and just drive
    back and forth - just let me know -
    Heidi Anderson-Walsh 508 728 3999

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be happy to shuttle people back and forth using my car. I'll be available until 4pm.
    Ben Losordo 774-313-0787

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im available till about 3 and happy to help out. Let me know.

    Fred Watt 508 737 9063

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also happy to help, I can take up to 4 at a time. I will print out a bunch of "shuttle" signs on colored paper so anyone who's driving can display it on their window. Katie Miller 617 257 4565 (cell)

    ReplyDelete
  9. One thought - there is usually some parking at Town Neck beach, so people with Sandwich beach stickers could try parking there first to save other options for those from out of town. We could have shuttles from both there and the Joe's lot. Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Katie Miller has a good idea about using her printed shuttle signs. I am happy to help and I know that many others will just show up too.
    People know the situation and will help.

    ReplyDelete