Please stop posting comments when you do not have the details as to what is happening with Ryan and his care.
Also, be aware that this is a public blog and not only do friends and family read this but so do nurses, doctors and administrators from South Shore, Braintree and Brackenridge hospital.
South Shore is doing all they can for Ryan and his pain management. They continue to assess and make changes as necessary to try to help Ryan. Yes it can be frustrating that some caregivers are better than others at assessing and managing his pain but they have been and are trying to work on that which we appreciate.
This blog has only been here to try to give SOME updates to people not to give ALL of the information that has been going on with Ryan and our family.
To judge his care and what is being done without having all of the facts is frustrating for our family. Please keep those thoughts to yourself if that is how you feel.
If you have serious concerns you may want to talk to one of us in the family who has the necessary information. I have no problem talking to anyone about what has been happening so if you are confused or concerned, talk to me.
Ryan's case is complicated and unusual and they are trying to do what they can. It must be difficult for many of you to even fathom what has been going on as this blog does not even give a glimpse into what we all, particularly what Ryan has, been going through.
We understand this is emotional and difficult for everyone, it is hard for us and the staff as well....but the comments questioning treatment do not help Ryan's care and that is our only concern right now...Ryan's comfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our love and prayers are with you and your family during this extrordinarily difficult time. May Ryan find peace. May you and your family find solace. May God be with you, Ryan, your family, and those who love you.
ReplyDeleteWe continue to pray for peace, comfort, and strength for Ryan and your family during this time! Thank you for opening this window into your lives, and we appreciate the time that you take to update us. The strength of your family is inspirational and a true testament to what wonderful people you are. Please know that our love and prayers remain with you all! May God bless Ryan, your family, and all hearts that you have touched.
ReplyDeleteWe all continue to pray for peace for Ryan and all who love him. Sorry that you have to hear so many anonymous opinions....but know that everyday someone asks about you and takes a moment to reflect on your pain and wishes for peace. Hugs from the Johnson family.
ReplyDeleteThere is no question in my mind that Ryan's doctors and nurses are doing the very best that can be done. Given that, this is just heartbreaking. Please know that at 11:30 every night, I fervently pray for all of you. I hope that my thoughts of comfort float through the sky and make it to each and every one of you.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for the struggle your whole family has to go through. I know nothing can really help just want you all to know your always remembered. I keep every single one of you in my heart, thoughts, and prayers. I was very happy to see you all and I hope one day we cross our paths again.
ReplyDeleteWith very much love, Paulina
I read this blog every day to check in on Ryan and your family and appreciate the time you take to keep us informed during a very trying time in your life. There's a lot of love and positive thoughts being sent your way from Texas. We wish ya'll the very best and continue to pray for you every day.
ReplyDeleteRyan and his family are in my prayers still every single day.
ReplyDeleteKim S.
Cric
ReplyDeleteYou continue to impress me. Well said, especially during this very, very personal time! Hugs and Love Jill
Our continued thoughts and prayers Cerissa,Ryan, and family are with you always.
ReplyDeleteLove gary and april c
I am so sorry Ryan and your family are going through this and I continue to pray for you all everyday and keep you in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteCric I am so sorry for all you have to go through!
ReplyDeletexo
C
What an amazing sister you are!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully worded. So sorry for all that each of you have had to endure, particularly Ryan. You have all shown amazing courage and grace during this time. Please remember that you are all close to the hearts of many and that there have been multitudes more words of sincere comfort and concern than those of frustration.
ReplyDeletePeace, love and strength to you all.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the whole family. Some people think they know what is best............. only the family knows, and thats what counts. You are an amazing and much loved family.
ReplyDeleteAlways remember that nice smile Ryan has and the happiness he has shared.
Ann Coolidge
Creeden family you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry that you have to even deal with additional stuff like this. Cerissa you are an amazing sister! Lots of love to you and your family. Really, just so sorry. -Katie Alty
ReplyDeleteYour family is doing all it can and no one should judge. As frustrating it is to read how bad it is for Ryan and your family none of us walks in your shoes. I'm sure everyone on this blog send you all love, prayers, and a hope for peace soon.
ReplyDeletePatty Persico
I am so sorry for what has happened to RYAN, but caring for him, and meeting all of you was very special.I am so glad I had the priviledge of meeting each of you. You are all in my heart and in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteSandy Rankin, RN CCRN, Brackenridge ICU, Austin Texas
I read your blog everyday to see how you, your parents and Ryan are doing. I know your family and South Shore Hospital are doing everything they can for Ryan. Cerissa, you are a strong and amazing sister for sharing all the information that you have with us. I continue to pray for you, your parents, and Ryan!
ReplyDeleteLove, Danielle
Continuing to keep all of you in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteKaren Sabetta
Sending endless love, hugs and prayers to you all,
ReplyDeleteMichael and Jan Teehan
you have amazing strength- prayers to you all
ReplyDeleteOur thoughts, love and prayers are always with you. Not a single day has gone by without thinking about Ryan and his wonderful family.
ReplyDeleteLove, Wendy and Joe Demty
although my friend has to leave us it is comforting to know that he has been more loved in a short time than most are in a life time by all of you, espically his amazing family...
ReplyDeleteI am praying for the love of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always. To comfort you and bring you peace.
ReplyDeleteI have experienced a similar situation with a loved one and my heart goes out to all of you. It is so difficult to understand, much less live through. I pray for peace and healing for your family, you are doing an amazing job and I think of you all everyday. Bless you.
ReplyDelete