We are here for you, sending you love and light as much as possible. You are not alone, as much as it feels like you're alone. We are all here, hearts open.
I have read this blog everyday, I can not tell you how sorry I am for the pain and suffering your family has endured with such dignity and grace. I pray for all of you to find the strength for this unbearable sadness.
I can't imaging what you all are going through. Having watched a family member who was too young suffer with no hope of recovery, I know that each day feels like a lifetime. I can't imagine having to go through something like this for as long as you all have had to. I'm praying that your suffering and Ryan's ends soon.
See http://www.runforryan.org for more information on how to register & donate
A night of Friends, Raffles and Silent Auctions at the 99 Restaurant in Masphee, Thursday May 28th
The 99 Restuarant in Mashpee contacted us and they are planning a Night of Friends, Raffles, and Silent Auctions at the 99 Restaurant in Masphee on Thursday May 28th, in the bar area from 5:00-9:00pm.
Free appetizers will be served.
If anyone has items they would like to donate, please contact Katie Burgess at 774-238-0294.
More information to follow...
First Annual Sandwich Taverna Golf Tournament at Sandwich Hollows Golf Club, May 18th
THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND PLANNED THIS EVENT!!!!
IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!!
Fundraiser & Silent Auction in Texas, April 19
THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE IN TEXAS FOR HOSTING AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT! WE REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT!
Ryan was in a car accident early the morning of February 26 in Austin TX.
Then he went to Braintree Rehab for about 9 days after TX for Neuro rehab. While he was there his feeding tube fell out and it was not put back in correctly. This led him into septic shock and is suffering from peritonitis and other complications.
I am so sorry for all your sorrow!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so sad... I hope that Ryan and your family will find some comfort and peace soon :(
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you and your family. Hopefully you will all be blessed with strength, peace and the abilty to move forward.
ReplyDeletestay strong I pray for you daily....I hope Ryan finds peace
ReplyDeleteRyan will soon know what we all contemplate...unnatural it may seem but is essentially natural. God bless you all.
ReplyDeleteWe are here for you, sending you love and light as much as possible. You are not alone, as much as it feels like you're alone. We are all here, hearts open.
ReplyDeleteI have read this blog everyday, I can not tell you how sorry I am for the pain and suffering your family has endured with such dignity and grace. I pray for all of you to find the strength for this unbearable sadness.
ReplyDeleteI can't imaging what you all are going through. Having watched a family member who was too young suffer with no hope of recovery, I know that each day feels like a lifetime. I can't imagine having to go through something like this for as long as you all have had to. I'm praying that your suffering and Ryan's ends soon.
ReplyDeleteSouth Shore hospital knows what they need to do.
ReplyDeleteWHY don't they do it??
Isn't there something the hospital can do???? this isn't right to you & Ryan.............
ReplyDeletelove you guys, thinking about you everyday!!!
ReplyDelete-Jessica & Patrick