Sunday, July 19, 2009

Not many changes

Ryan is hanging on. He has lost so much weight and it is very hard to watch him wither away. They increased his morphine again and concentrated it now 50:1. He still has the fentanyl patches and the ativan drip. Other than that nothing else has changed. He still puts out urine each shift....

16 comments:

  1. My heart breaks as I read each update on Ryan. Cerissa, you are so strong to be able to write so often and allow us to travel Ryan's journey with your family. My prayers and thoughts are with you all daily. Love, Mrs. Wallin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so incredibly sorry. Cerissa, my heart goes out to you and your family. Thinking of you all. Love, Katie Alty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our continues love,thoughts, and prayers every day Ryan,Cerissa and family..

    Love gary and april c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cerissa, Loesje, Mike...I continue to pray for Ryan's release...so hard for all of you, it's so hard to fathom. Know that you are loved by many.

    Love, Sarah Hollister

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry that you've had to endure this tragedy, but please know that your family's strength and love are an inspiration. May the peace that comes from memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When this happens in life i am always thinking why? i am sure that you have often asked yourselves this.I don't have the answer but... I do know this..we are blessed to have had him, to know him, to love him, to laugh with him,to have watched him become an amazing man, to be lucky enough to have been his friend and to have been blessed enough to have had someone like him touch our lives. We will have another angel in heaven watching,protecting, smiling,and loving. I am blessed to have known him and he will never leave my heart.My heart breaks for you and i hope now finally you may all find peace.You can never have to many angles. With so much love Elena James

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you our love as you continue to endure this tragedy. Your strength and courage are an inspiration to all of us who love you.

    Jenn, David & Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading this is just heart breaking... Sending lots of good thoughts you way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry for such a heartbreaking situation for your entire family. You are all so strong. Ryan is so very lucky to have such wonderful family and friends. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. May the angels lead you into Paradise Ryan. God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still can not believe that this is happening. All of it. I am so sad for your heartache and for Ryan's suffering.

    Cerissa, your words, whether hopeful, sad, angry, devestated or inspired, have been so appreciated. Thank you so much for being the voice for your family and for Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our hearts break...
    memories overtake...
    leave us now....
    for a better place..

    until we meet again
    stay close...your everywhere we are..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am deeply sorry that this is happening, you are the nicest, most loving family. I am amazed by your strength Cerissa.

    All my love to the Creeden family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We think of all of you throughout the day, keeping you close in our hearts and prayers.
    Cynthia, Mary Ann, Jackie, & Anna

    ReplyDelete
  15. God bless Ryan...

    ReplyDelete
  16. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family through this time of sadness.

    ReplyDelete