"Waiting for My Real Life to Begin" Song Lyrics by Colin Hay
Any minute now, my ship is coming in I'll keep checking the horizon I'll stand on the bow, feel the waves come crashing Come crashing down down down, on me
And you say, be still my love Open up your heart Let the light shine in But don't you understand I already have a plan I'm waiting for my real life to begin
When I awoke today, suddenly nothing happened But in my dreams, I slew the dragon And down this beaten path, and up this cobbled lane I'm walking in my old footsteps, once again And you say, just be here now Forget about the past, your mask is wearing thin Let me throw one more dice I know that I can win I'm waiting for my real life to begin
Any minute now, my ship is coming in I'll keep checking the horizon And I'll check my machine, there's sure to be that call It's gonna happen soon, soon, soon It's just that times are lean
And you say, be still my love Open up your heart, let the light shine in Don't you understand I already have a plan I'm waiting for my real life to begin
God Cerissa How are you doing and your family? i cant imagine. Were pulling for ya bro. Such a strong kid having to deal with this danm this doesnt get any easier. Keep the faith.
You guys are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. I'm glad that they are getting a handle on Ryan's pain to reduce his suffering. I am so sorry that you are going through this. Sending my love, Marissa
He is fighting for a reason...only the strong survive...and from this site and the support I have seen you all are soooo strong and I just feel survival is intended!!
Hi to all, I went back to the 6/12 posting of how Ryan was doing. At that time you noted he was gravly ill and not expected to live. I feel an amazing strength when I think about Ryan. The body is capable of many things. Sometimes doing less is best, maybe for Ryan his body needs to be in charge and not the doctors. His brain is the best boss of his body. Lets continue to pray for Ryan sending him all positive thoughts and energy then, lets see what he does with it. He is holding out for a reason and he might just surprise us all. You are an awesome family and I will continue to support you through the air waves. Pray him here or pray him on, he will always be a hero in my eyes. stay strong, Sandee
See http://www.runforryan.org for more information on how to register & donate
A night of Friends, Raffles and Silent Auctions at the 99 Restaurant in Masphee, Thursday May 28th
The 99 Restuarant in Mashpee contacted us and they are planning a Night of Friends, Raffles, and Silent Auctions at the 99 Restaurant in Masphee on Thursday May 28th, in the bar area from 5:00-9:00pm.
Free appetizers will be served.
If anyone has items they would like to donate, please contact Katie Burgess at 774-238-0294.
More information to follow...
First Annual Sandwich Taverna Golf Tournament at Sandwich Hollows Golf Club, May 18th
THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND PLANNED THIS EVENT!!!!
IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!!
Fundraiser & Silent Auction in Texas, April 19
THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE IN TEXAS FOR HOSTING AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT! WE REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT!
Ryan was in a car accident early the morning of February 26 in Austin TX.
Then he went to Braintree Rehab for about 9 days after TX for Neuro rehab. While he was there his feeding tube fell out and it was not put back in correctly. This led him into septic shock and is suffering from peritonitis and other complications.
"Waiting for My Real Life to Begin"
ReplyDeleteSong Lyrics by Colin Hay
Any minute now, my ship is coming in
I'll keep checking the horizon
I'll stand on the bow, feel the waves come crashing
Come crashing down down down, on me
And you say, be still my love
Open up your heart
Let the light shine in
But don't you understand
I already have a plan
I'm waiting for my real life to begin
When I awoke today, suddenly nothing happened
But in my dreams, I slew the dragon
And down this beaten path, and up this cobbled lane
I'm walking in my old footsteps, once again
And you say, just be here now
Forget about the past, your mask is wearing thin
Let me throw one more dice
I know that I can win
I'm waiting for my real life to begin
Any minute now, my ship is coming in
I'll keep checking the horizon
And I'll check my machine, there's sure to be that call
It's gonna happen soon, soon, soon
It's just that times are lean
And you say, be still my love
Open up your heart, let the light shine in
Don't you understand
I already have a plan
I'm waiting for my real life to begin
God Cerissa How are you doing and your family? i cant imagine. Were pulling for ya bro. Such a strong kid having to deal with this danm this doesnt get any easier. Keep the faith.
ReplyDeleteLove gary and april c
Mike/Loesje/Cerissa: We are praying for Ryan and all of you here. We love you guys.....
ReplyDeleteRob Amaral Walpole
My thoughts and prayers are with Ryan and your family daily. You are an amazingly strong family. Sending my love to all of you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful and appropriate song...
ReplyDeletethinking of you guys. always.
all of my love,
chan
Sweet poem..know that you are in my thoughts daily.
ReplyDeleteLove, Sarah H
You guys are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. I'm glad that they are getting a handle on Ryan's pain to reduce his suffering. I am so sorry that you are going through this. Sending my love, Marissa
ReplyDeleteTo hell and back - please make it back.
ReplyDeleteHe is fighting for a reason...only the strong survive...and from this site and the support I have seen you all are soooo strong and I just feel survival is intended!!
ReplyDeleteHi to all,
ReplyDeleteI went back to the 6/12 posting of how Ryan was doing. At that time you noted he was gravly ill
and not expected to live. I feel an amazing strength when I think about Ryan. The body is
capable of many things. Sometimes doing less is
best, maybe for Ryan his body needs to be in charge and not the doctors. His brain is the best
boss of his body. Lets continue to pray for Ryan
sending him all positive thoughts and energy then,
lets see what he does with it. He is holding out
for a reason and he might just surprise us all.
You are an awesome family and I will continue to
support you through the air waves. Pray him here or pray him on, he will always be a hero in my eyes.
stay strong,
Sandee
Still praying for you Ryan every single day!
ReplyDeleteKim S