Saturday, July 11, 2009

Holding on

We thought Ryan's urine output had stopped since Wed however we found out today his catheter was clogged and had to be replaced. The output may have also stopped or slowed significantly but who knows. Friday was 4 weeks with no nutrition so we will see.....seems like only a matter of time.

15 comments:

  1. Our hearts go out to all of you--we are praying for better days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart and my prayers go out to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10

    "Weeping may remain for a night but rejoicing comes in the morning." Psalm 30:5

    Praying that the Lord will give all your hearts rest and that Ryan will fly to Heaven on the wings of angels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that Ryan will be at peace soon. This is so hard for all of you. I know these are only words, but so many people love you and Ryan.... I hope that some day that will be a comfort. You are amazing people. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Whenever I think of Ryan, I think of his smile and twinkling eyes! I treasure that. Thank you for sharing him with so many people.

    Patti Kenney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you Ryan,Cerissa, and family at this god awful time god bless you guys <3

    love gary and april c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryan was and will always be an amazing person- You all are such an amazing family. My heart goes out to you all at this time and for the times ahead.
    Tiffany Boundy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you guys and praying daily. Ryan is an extremely special person and has touch the lives of people near and far. Much love from Texas.

    Ñ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cerissa,
    My heart breaks for you and your family. I am so sorry that this is happening to you. I pray that Ryan will be at peace soon and your family may begin healing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May God hold you in the palm of his hand......xo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." --John 14:27

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking about all of you--sending hugs and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending love and hoping for peace for all...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just heard last night. I have no words. Please just know that all of you have touched many lives. Cerissa, thanks for the blog. You are such a strong young woman.
    Mike and Loesje,I miss you both.
    All of our thoughts are with you.
    Joan Hunter, Derek, Scott, and Lia Bailey

    ReplyDelete