I know I should not worry about this now...however I don't want people to forget.
We want all pictures, videos, stories, anything of Ryan and Jesse.
It might be helpful if people collect photos for us or try to organize a way to get them all...
More importantly we want to hear stories and memories..although right now it is very hard at times to hear stories and see photos etc. But I don't want people to forget them. (check your cell phones for pictures or videos also!)
Ideally it would be great to have memories written down or better yet voice recorded. So some day..when we are ready we can listen to them..with not as much pain as there is now.
I have a voice recorded we use for therapy sessions...might be something some people can buy or use and when you are sitting around with friends and reminiscing..maybe you all could share those stories with us...and please don't feel you need to sensor them. Tell how they were...it means so much more.
Let me know if you have ideas. I have a lot on my plate but I don't want too much time to go by and people start to forget....
Thanks
Cerissa
CLCreeden@aol.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't think anyone will ever forget!
ReplyDeleteWe are all still livinng with this. We hope that is true for you - more chaptes are to be written on your new life and yes, without ever forgetting. Each day may you find a bit more to be happy about.
ReplyDeleteWe have not forgotten. We think of you guys and Ryan often. We will definitely gather some thoughts and send them your way, written, recorded, and otherwise.
ReplyDeleteM-
Funny that you don't want people to forget, Ryan will never be forgotten! I just heard a story about him yesterday from Big Ron that I had never heard! I will try to get it on a video and you tube it.
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are ok/better/hangin in there
Still in my thoughts daily. My love to you all.
ReplyDeleteCreedens - I think of you often and the day we met. I for one will never forget. You have all touched my live forever. Congrats Cerissa on your wedding plans Brian is a good man. Sorry to hear about Hunter. He loved Ryan so much he just needed to be with him. Best wishes with all my heart.
ReplyDeleteCindy
I still think of Jesse everyday!! Both Ry and Jess will NEVER be forgotten. You all are in my thoughts. I'll get copies of all my pics and letters from Cali for you. Much Love... Mandy R
ReplyDeleteAlways thinking of you and praying for you.
ReplyDelete-Bri Yaroch
Still checking this blog...thinking of you & your family as your wedding day approaches Please know that your brothers will be there with you to share your joy!!Hoping it will be a fabulous day for all of you! God Bless You!!
ReplyDelete