Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wedding

Thanks so much for everyone's support with the wedding. It was beautiful and we are so glad we could share it with many of you.

Of course...we were always thinking of Jesse and Ryan and wishing they were there....It will always be that I guess....

If anyone was there and took photos:

could you please put copies of them on a CD and send them to us? We would love to have them!


42 Tracy Circle
Mansfield, MA 02048

If you were not able to make it and want to see pictures please email
CLCreeden@aol.com

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Ryan, Jesse & Hunter are smiling down at you all!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I heard it was a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Cric~ you were a beautiful Bride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cerissa,

    You looked so beautiful and so happy! Thank you so much for sharing that moment with everyone... Cheers to you and Brian!

    Love to you and your family,
    Chan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Cerissa and Brian!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marissa showed me some of your pictures, you made an amazingly beautiful bride. Congratulations to both of you and please have a happy and healthy life together.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cerissa,
    Congratulations to you and Brian. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Ryan and your family still remain in my thoughts all the time. say hi to your mom and dad for me.

    Ellen (Ryan's nurse on pratt3)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want your family to know I will be lighting candles tonight for Jesse and Ryan. Tonight is the worldwide candle lighting through Compassionate Friends.
    Love,
    Patty Persico

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just want to let you know that your family is still in my thoughts and always will be. I am still amazed by your strength. Jesse and Ryan are greatly missed by all. I send my best wishes to you for this Holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to tell you we still think of you guys every day & we miss Jess & Ryan! I hope you all are doing OK.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking about all of you guys.

    It actually snowed in Central Texas for the first time in my 32 years on Christmas Eve... I like to think that Ryan has something to do with that. :)

    Love and strength to you on this holiday and always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thinking of all of you during this holiday season! Wishing you all the best for the coming year. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thinking of you! xxoo

    ReplyDelete