We have no idea how long it will be. Could be days or weeks or longer....We like to have people here 24 hours a day with Ryan. We dont want him to be alone.
I am deeply sorry Cerissa. Ryan and your entire family have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be during this difficult time. God bless you all. ~Christine Sieberg
the amount of courage and strength that you all have shown is astounding. With all the respect and sympathy I can muster goes to you all. I hope and pray that Ryan is at peace and comfortable knowing that he is so loved.
My heart is breaking for the Creeden family. You are all in my thoughts and prayers every day. I can only continue to hope that Ryan will somehow be able to overcome the current complications. Love, Jeannie Wallin
I am so sorry. At least he is not in pain and I hope there is some comfort in that. I think that if Ryan could see how brave and caring you are, you would make him proud to have a sister like you.
Continuous thoughts ad prayers throughout the day hoping there is some how some way Ryan will overcome this..seems alot of these problems happened after that damn feed tube fell out UGH...Were pullin for you Ryan,Cerissa, and family
Cerissa, You all are in our thoughts and prayers. I hope that Ryan is comfortable and I know that he can feel all the love and support that surrounds him. You and your family are amazingly strong. Samantha and Jason Gibbs
See http://www.runforryan.org for more information on how to register & donate
A night of Friends, Raffles and Silent Auctions at the 99 Restaurant in Masphee, Thursday May 28th
The 99 Restuarant in Mashpee contacted us and they are planning a Night of Friends, Raffles, and Silent Auctions at the 99 Restaurant in Masphee on Thursday May 28th, in the bar area from 5:00-9:00pm.
Free appetizers will be served.
If anyone has items they would like to donate, please contact Katie Burgess at 774-238-0294.
More information to follow...
First Annual Sandwich Taverna Golf Tournament at Sandwich Hollows Golf Club, May 18th
THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND PLANNED THIS EVENT!!!!
IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!!
Fundraiser & Silent Auction in Texas, April 19
THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE IN TEXAS FOR HOSTING AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT! WE REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT!
Ryan was in a car accident early the morning of February 26 in Austin TX.
Then he went to Braintree Rehab for about 9 days after TX for Neuro rehab. While he was there his feeding tube fell out and it was not put back in correctly. This led him into septic shock and is suffering from peritonitis and other complications.
We are so sorry. Our thoughts are with you all.
ReplyDeleteLove,
the lovendales
God be with you all,
ReplyDeleteRuth
I am so sorry. My heart truly breaks for him and you. You are all in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteCarrie Crompton
You are all in my heart, mind and prayers all the way in texas. Much love and peace be with you.
ReplyDeleteDrew
I am deeply sorry Cerissa. Ryan and your entire family have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be during this difficult time. God bless you all.
ReplyDelete~Christine Sieberg
the amount of courage and strength that you all have shown is astounding. With all the respect and sympathy I can muster goes to you all. I hope and pray that Ryan is at peace and comfortable knowing that he is so loved.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers are with your family
ReplyDeleteI continue to pray for a full recovery.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is breaking for the Creeden family. You are all in my thoughts and prayers every day. I can only continue to hope that Ryan will somehow be able to overcome the current complications. Love, Jeannie Wallin
ReplyDeleteI am praying for all of you!!!!
ReplyDeleteDear Cerissa,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. At least he is not in pain and I hope there is some comfort in that. I think that if Ryan could see how brave and caring you are, you would make him proud to have a sister like you.
Aviva
He is not alone. And neither are you.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers are with Ryan and your family
ReplyDeleteYour family is in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteContinuous thoughts ad prayers throughout the day hoping there is some how some way Ryan will overcome this..seems alot of these problems happened after that damn feed tube fell out UGH...Were pullin for you Ryan,Cerissa, and family
ReplyDeletelove gary and april c
Cerissa,
ReplyDeleteYou all are in our thoughts and prayers. I hope that Ryan is comfortable and I know that he can feel all the love and support that surrounds him. You and your family are amazingly strong.
Samantha and Jason Gibbs