Saturday, June 27, 2009

still waiting

This very long terrible journey continues.....Poor Ryan is still suffering. They are trying all they can to try to keep him comfortable. Ry just has an amazingly strong heart and now a very high tolerance for pain medication...Hopefully he will not be suffering much longer.

21 comments:

  1. In our thoughts and prayers......
    Mary and Robbie Jarvis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan and your family are in my thoughts daily, stay strong, you all are an amazing tribute to family. I hope you all will be at peace soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong hearts are a family trait for the Creedons. Your hearts have been tested more than anyone I know. Praying for Ryan's release soon.

    Love, Sarah Hollister

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think about you every day! May God Bless All of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continuing to hope and pray for a peaceful end to this terrible suffering for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I were God so that I might call him home and end this suffering for all. But who am I to question? Who am I to say?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Though words cannot describe this tragedy, perhaps there's a smidging of solace that can be found. To quote a passage from Dylan Thomas's

    DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT

    "Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
    Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

    An explication of this poem is that the speaker admits that death is unavoidable, but encourages all men to fight death. This is not for their own sake, but to give closure and hope to the kin that they will leave behind.

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are all with you thru this difficult journey
    sending Ryan home to be at Peace with God.
    Our thoughts and prayers continue for you and your family.

    Providence R.I.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are in my thoughts and prayers....You have all endured so much pain. Your family strength is incredible.
    Love, Danielle Conley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel the love around you of so many people in awe of your family's strength and courage. May the thoughts and prayers of others give you some comfort and peace. Ryan and all of you are enveloped in endless love and caring.
    With all our love,
    Cynthia, Mary Ann, Jackie, & Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are thinking of all of you and Ryan constantly. We cannot even begin to imagine how heartbroken and exhausted you must be. After getting to know Ryan we talked several times about what a special person he was. After meeting you guys ... we realized why he was so special. We wish so much that there was something that we could do to help ease your pain.
    Carey and Suzanne Grover

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pray that this pain will end very soon. God bless you all and give you the strength to get through it.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still praying.....there is peace beyond suffering for all of you. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everone has your family and Ryan in their thoughts and prayers down here in Texas.. You are such a strong and enduring family. May peace and comfort come to you and Ryan soon.
    Jamie and the Rehab dept at Brack

    ReplyDelete
  15. "God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing." -C.S. Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are praying for peace to come for all of you. You have had to endure more pain and
    suffering than any other family we know. Our hearts constantly break for you ....

    Our love to you all,
    Wendy and Joe Demty

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think Ryan will leave when he is ready....love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is to Jessie

    please come take care of your little brother & show him the way.

    We love you Creeden Family!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Still in my prayers every single day.
    Kim S.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My heart is breaking once again for the Creeden family. I think of you all often and I am saying prayers for everyone, especially Ryan, so he may soon be at peace.. Jeannie Wallin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Peace will come to Ryan soon. When that time arrives, his soul will be free once again.
    He will rock the heavens with his amazing spirit, humor and personality.
    Have no doubt that he will always shine down on you and be with you always.
    I know that his spirit will live on within the hearts and souls of everyone who knows and loves him. He will never be forgotten.
    Jan T.

    ReplyDelete