Friday, June 12, 2009

Serious infection Not doing well at all

Ryan is not doing well and is becoming more and more sick. There are many details we dont share with all of you on here and I am sorry. The worse he gets the harder it is to share but it is not good. He has some bacteria and infection in the fluid in his abdomen. His sodium is low and urine out put very high so it appears there are more problems in his brain (maybe ventriculitis) etc...The doctors feel Ryan is a very diseased boy and his body can only take so much..His breathing is labored...he looks weak..

43 comments:

  1. Stay strong guys. You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry

    sarah sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. You are all constantly in my thoughts.
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sorry and sad about the news. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help you on the homefront or up there. Rides, meals, whatever, so you can be with Ryan and not have to deal with or think about anything else.
    Jan Teehan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creedens,

    So sorry to hear about this...my heart breaks for your family and for Ryan.

    I come back to this site every day hoping for good news.

    Stay strong....this website is a testament to how many people care about Ryan and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all amaze us with your strength! Keep positive thoughts, Ryan knows you are right next to him. Sending prayers and love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry for all of you during this critical time. No one should have to endure such trals. Love and prayers,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are in our thoughts and prayers...Hang in there.

    -Brian Benedict

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creedens,

    You are all amazing! Stay strong and remeber all the love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creedens, you are in our thoughts and prayers....stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our hearts break to read this. Life can seem so unfair and cruel. Hopefully, GOD has a bigger plan. One day we'll know why?
    Love and prayers.
    Patty and Sean Persico

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. We are here if your family needs anything!

    Martin, Nancy, Katie and Casey Marnik

    ReplyDelete
  14. so sad to hear all of the pain you folks go thru. Ryan has touched people that he doesn't even know. The prayers will continue for Ryan and his family.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sending love and prayers to all of the Creedens

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're so, so sorry to hear this. Our prayers are with you all...especially with Ryan. Hang in there.
    Mary and Robbie Jarvis

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of love and prayers to you Cerissa and family. We are so sorry to hear the bad news. I go on this blog everyday hoping to hear positive things. Your family is constantly on our minds each and everyday.
    Love,
    The Ryan Family

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thinking of all of you. Keep positive thoughts and continue to stay strong. Ryan knows you’re all there pulling for him.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of love and prayers to you, Ryan, and your parents... you are an amazing family with strength beyond words! Thank you for taking the time to update us, and I'm so sorry to hear that news isn't great. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do.

    Prayers and Love,
    Christina Bradley

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sending you thoughts of love and peace.

    Mary Ann, Cynthia, Jackie, and Anna

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so sad to read this, guys, and am sending you all of the love I have right now. Be strong and know that you are heavy on our minds...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very sorry. Daily thoughts, best wishes, love and support.
    There will be better days ahead. Your family is amazing - hang in there.
    Jim and Maryanne Morse

    ReplyDelete
  23. THINKING OF YOU ALL!!!
    LOVE YOU -JESS, PATRICK, PJ & RYAN

    ReplyDelete
  24. Our love and thoughts are with you always.
    You are in our minds constantly. We are so very sad. We pray for Ryan and his wonderful family.
    Love, Wendy and Joe

    ReplyDelete
  25. We are here for you. you are in our thoughts.

    Mark & Kim Medeiros

    ReplyDelete
  26. We are so sorry to hear that Ryan is not doing well. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you through this very difficult time.

    Providence , Rhode Island

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mike, Loesje, and Cerissa,

    Our hearts are breaking for you. We love you so much, Mike, Kathy, Colin, Brendan,& Annie xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such heartbreaking news. You are in my thoughts and prayers every day as you suffer through the unbearable. Ryan feels your love, a great gift to him as he fights this battle.
    Love and prayers Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sending love and prayers to all of you!You are in our thoughts daily!Stay strong Ryan!
    The Gallant Family

    ReplyDelete
  30. sorry to here the bad news news ryan stay strong my thought and prayers go out to the you creeden family stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  31. Mike, Loesje, and Cerissa,

    I am so sorry you are going through so much. Ryan is a great person and is so lucky to have you for a family! Like everyone else, I check in several times a day to check on Ryan... he's always been one of my favorite people! I'm sad the news isn't good, but please try to hang in there. He's a fighter, and if he can, he will fight back. You are the most amazing people and Ryan got that from you.

    Always in my thoughts,
    Patti Kenney

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm so sorry to hear. Thinking about you all the time. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Kim Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  33. Loesje, Mike and Cerissa,

    I think of you all everyday. My prayers have always include you and Ryan. Please know I think of you often. It is so evident how many love and support your family. You are so blessed! Love and pray is powerful!

    Love,
    Kim (MacDonald)Bianco....aka..Ralphie!

    ReplyDelete
  34. In my thoughts and prayers durring this very hard time.

    Lynn Sattelmair (Gravina)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am so sorry to hear that Ryan is not doing well. My heart and prayers go out to you all.

    Heather Crane

    ReplyDelete
  36. Unending prayers continue for you all...

    ReplyDelete
  37. oh jesus Cerissa. Were here praying for Ryan,you and your family Cerissa. All our prayers are with you guys during this horrible ordeal.

    Love gary and april c

    ReplyDelete
  38. This post just broke my heart...I am so unbelievably sorry to hear this. We are all praying for Ryan and hoping for miracles! My heart goes out to you all during this awful time.
    Love, Katie A

    ReplyDelete
  39. My heart aches for all of you... I read this daily and I am so sorry ... I continue to pray for Ryan and his family.

    The Silva family

    ReplyDelete
  40. You are in our thoughts and prayers everyday.
    The Brooks Family

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am so sad and sorry that you are having to endure this. I hope and pray for miracles. I know it must be impossible to feel anything at all right now, but numb. There is so much love surrounding all of you Ryan, Loesje, Mike and Cerissa. Love, Neely Mundell and family

    ReplyDelete
  42. LOESJE, MIKE AND CERISSA, I hope you find some heatfelt peace throughout this horrible ordeal knowing how much you are all loved and prayed for. Thank you for keeping us all posted.

    ReplyDelete
  43. My thoughts are prayers are with Ryan and the Creeden Family. Hold tight to the memories they will bring comfort.

    ReplyDelete