If anyone has any videos with Ryan in it please let us know. We can pay to make copies if you do have any. Please contact us ASAP.
We will eventually be looking for pictures etc. but cant organize that right now.
Call me 508-776-3759 or email CLCreeden@aol.com
THanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thinking of you on your birthday today, Cerissa.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tyna
I don't know Ryan is person but I feel like I know him from his fighting spirit and inner strength. Ryan is a very lucky guy to have a loving, supportive family. You are all showing amazing
ReplyDeletefamily strength and devotion. It is with sadness
that you sit by Ryans side and watch him slip away. But,keep in mind you have a special part of Ryan with you every minute of every day, that is his love for you. He knows you have been by his side this entire journey and he is happy in his heart for all you do. Love him and soak up all these times together they will help you all in later days. I just lost my brother in law 2 weeks ago. I know how important it is to stay with Ryan 24/7. He knows you are there. Tell him we all love him and we are proud of his strength
and fighting power. He is a hero in my eyes.
Take good care of each other and talk about fun times shared together. We build strength from
stories and adventures shared with the ones we love. Hugs to you all.
Sandee