Thanks so much for all the visitors. We appreciate all your support. My folks would prefer to have people visit between 7am-about 9pm or so. That way when they stay the night they can have some alone time with Ryan. Thanks for understanding.
(If for some reason this does not work with your schedule and you still want to come please let us know and we will make sure to accommodate you just call or email me 508-776-3759 CLCreeden@aol.com)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We continue to pray for a full recovery.
ReplyDeleteHi Cerissa,
ReplyDeleteI can't visit Ryan since I live in SC now.... Please let him know that he is one of my favorite people and I think of him constantly. I've always had a soft spot for that smile and the mischief in his eyes! No matter where I was, if Ryan saw me, he always said hi and gave me a hug. Can you please give him a hug from me and tell him I'm thinking of him always.
Thank you for updating us. I know it is so hard to do. I've said it before, but you are an amazing family and we are all lucky to have people like you in our lives.
My thoughts and prayers to you, your Mom and Dad.
Patti Kenney
Please stop saying you pray for a full recovery. It is not possible at this point and it is hard to keep reading that.
ReplyDeleteCerissa
Cerissa,
ReplyDeleteI do not know you or Ryan but have been following your blog since Feb. I am so sorry for all that you all are enduring. No words could ever heal your pain...I pray that in the days ahead you all will feel the presence God's unending Love. I pray that Ryan will remain comfortable & that he will not endure any more suffering. Please know that countless people continue to hold you & Ryan in their unyielding prayers for a peaceful end to this most heartbreaking trauma. God must have very special plans for Ryan.
I am so sorry for all of you! There are no words to make this easier, I wish there were. Just know you are in the prayers and hearts of many. Barbara Archambeault
ReplyDeletei am so sorry for all the pain you as a family are going through please accept our prayers for comfort for Ryan and your entire family
ReplyDeletekaren Giar
This is a terrible time of pain and confusion for your family. Ryan is such a GREAT kid, always there to lend a hand and with that big smile....wish there was something we could do...I do know that he has a special angel watching over him...I remember him so well. He'll be there for Ryan. Still praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteMary Jarvis
I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this, but remember that he is going to be going "home" and God will take care of him. You are a very strong person Cerissa and I have alot of respect for you. I am sorry for all og=f the pain you and your family have gone through during this, I will continue praying that God will help you and your family during this time.
ReplyDeleteAmy Slowey
Cerissa, I wish there was something I could say to make it better. I am just so sorry. Take comfort in knowing that Ryan IS going to a better place! You all will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteLaura Swift
Please know Ryan and family are in my prayers. May you find peace and solace in this time of suffering and may God wipe every tear from your eyes. May the angels lead Ryan into Paradise. God Bless you all!
ReplyDeletemy thoughts are with your family..please take care.
ReplyDeletebeth drumm
Cerissa and family,
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking of you during this difficult time and praying for you all!