It is hard to write much but just so people know Ryan will not be with us much longer. He is being kept comfortable. That is all I can share right now...this is too hard.
If people want to visit you are more than welcome. As of now he is still in the SICU but they may move him to another floor at some point we just dont know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cerissa, Mike and Loesje,
ReplyDeleteOur hearts ache for you. Ryan has fought so hard and we all hoped that Ryan would make it.
We take some comfort in knowing the he is being kept comfortable and that you are by his side as you have always been.
With deep sadness and a heavy heart, our thoughts, prayers and love are with all of you.
Jan Teehan
This news is heartbreaking. Ryan is such a fighter and has such a wonderful family fighting along with him.
ReplyDeleteGod bless your whole family.
Mike, Loesje and Cerissa,
ReplyDeleteWe are so sad. Our thoughts are with you.
Love,
Jim and Maryanne
I am so sorry, I am not very good with words, but my heart breaks for all of you.
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers,
Ruth
God Bless you and your family during difficult time
ReplyDeleteI am so sad. I will keep you in my thoughts all night...Kris
ReplyDeleteMay god hold you in the palm of his hand...
ReplyDeleteMike, Loesje and Cerissa,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry... I don't know what else to say. You have all been through so much. Please know that many people love you and Ryan. You are truly amazing people and I really hoped and beleived that Ryan would pull through.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Patti Kenney
Prayer, love and hope that someday we will all understand the bigger picture. You are in constant prayers with all of us during this very difficult time.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for all that all of you are enduring...constant & steadfast prayers remain with you all.
ReplyDeleteI think we all wish there was some way to comfort you all. Our love and prayers seem so little in the face of such great pain and loss.
ReplyDeleteAngela & Parker
Mike, Loesje and Cerissa, I have read every day, and have kept you all in my prayers. I am so sorry for what you are going through, and will keep praying. Love,the Dealys
ReplyDeleteCreeden Family~
ReplyDeleteRead your blog every day...broke my heart when I came on to read today's news. I pray that the strength that you have all showed throughout this whole ordeal carries you through the days ahead. Hang in there!
Ryan,
ReplyDeleteI have never formally met you or any of your family, but have been following your life daily. The love & support you recieve from those that surround you and from strangers like me is beyond words. Your family and friends are a representation of you and I can see that you are an amazing person! My heart aches for your family. I hope you continue on the amazing path that you created for yourself. I hope you know how much you are loved.
Wish that thru our prayers we could make this all better...but in the end it's in God's hands. Please know that we all love Ryan. Wish there was more that we could do...will pray for you all.
ReplyDeleteFrom out hearts,
The Fougere/Jarvis family
Our hearts ache for you as we send you love, compassion and strength to bear this....you are all loved especially you Ryan...
ReplyDeleteGod Bless you and your family during difficult time. My prayers are with you!
ReplyDeleteI read your blog everyday, but today I started to cry I cant believe what your family is going thru. Ryan is a great man! Our thoughts and prayers are you and your family always.
ReplyDeleteLove, and God Bless
Gee Boardley and Family
The strength it has taken for you to keep us all updated the way you have is amazing... I am thinking of you and your family and sending you my love and prayers.
ReplyDeleteMarissa
I wish there was something to say or do to offer comfort. You are such beautiful, amazing people and do not deserve this... I am so sad for all that each of you have endured and for what is left to come...
ReplyDeleteI wish you all peace and strength and love.
chan
We are all so very sorry. You have all been through to much. Ryan is so loved, I'm sure he feels your love and comfort.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you all.
Kathy ,John, Ryan and Morgan
Our thoughts and prayers are with you daily.
ReplyDeleteYour whole family has always been so brave, and Ryan has fought so hard. We all hope that it is some comfort for you that all who know you have heavy hearts and wish we could help you bear this burden. God has a plan that none of us understand NOW.
Feel the love and compassion!
Dear Creeden Family,
ReplyDeleteThere are no words that can possibly express the profound sadness we feel for you. No family should have to go through what you have gone through. Our only comfort is knowing that Ryan is being made as comfortable as possible. He knows how much you love him and how you have sat at his bedside constantly.
Our love is with you,
Wendy and Joe Demty
May God bless you all and give you peace.
ReplyDeleteJim and Mary Reid
I, like so many others, read this blog everyday and truly appreciate your strength in trying to keep this updated as often as you do and as truthfully. You are amazing and my heart breaks for your family even as I keep praying for a miracle. He has fought so hard...love to your family,
ReplyDeleteTiphany
Life is hard and yet we are reminded of just how fragile it can be. We pray for all of you in this, the hardest time of all.
ReplyDeleteKevin and Cindy Knight
We keep seeing Ryan's beautiful eyes and smile. His magnetic personality and his kindness will always be remembered in our thoughts of him.
ReplyDeleteWishing you our prayers and strength.
Marybeth and Glen Burbank
I as so sorry for the sadness and tears that have been in you lives. May you find some peace and a moment to exhale.sending your family love.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless your family and sending you my love and prayers.
ReplyDelete-Becky
May god bless you and give you peace and strength. our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteMike, Loesje, Cerissa, and Brian, Steve and my hearts are breaking for you. We continue to pray for your strength, peace, and comfort for Ryan and all of you.
ReplyDeletewith our love,
Andi & Steve
Cerissa: Your strength over the past few months has been inspirational. Keeping everyone posted on Ryan's condition is obviously difficult, but one that is undoubtedly appreciated by all. I'll be thinking of you and your family often.
ReplyDeleteSue Adams
Your family is in our prayers and thoughts may god bless Ryan and you all on this difficult road as he is the only one who knows why things happen as they do.
ReplyDeleteThe Koloski family/Sandwich
as sit here reading this tears running down my face there are no words that can say my prayers and thought are with your family.
ReplyDeleteOur prayers and thoughts are with your family.
ReplyDeleteMay you know God's presence during this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteMy family is praying for you all. May God be with you in these difficult times.
ReplyDeleteÑ
we send our wishes of peace to you. Our prayers to the Angels to guide Ryan...Are so saddened..please hug Ryan all of us..the Johnsons
ReplyDeleteSo so sorry to hear this. May all of our love and support help in some way.
ReplyDeleteLove, Jody Demty
Creeden Family. May the force be with you!
ReplyDeleteWith all my love, Caryle
Loesje, and family Offering my deepest sympathy and true sincerity in this horrific time in your lives. So many people are standing all around you and your family with open hearts love and concerns. These words harldly express such a difficult time but they are all that I have... thinking of you so much, Donna D'Agostino
ReplyDeleteCreeden Family...I am so unbelievably sorry. Really there are no words to express the sadness we all feel. Thinking of you all constantly.
ReplyDeleteLove- Katie A.
You are all in our hearts. There are no adequate words.
ReplyDeleteFeel the love all around you.
Cynthia, Mary Ann, Jackie, & Anna
There are truly no words that can express the feelings of sadness in our hearts. No family should ever have to endure what yours has had to. Life is not fair. You are all constantly in our thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI continue to pray for a full recovery!
ReplyDeleteMay the good Lord give you strength in your suffering. We said a rosary for Ryan tonight. Sally and Scott Jordan
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry. I wish there was something we all could do.
ReplyDeleteRemember God is wih you all.
ReplyDeleteI am so deeply sorry. This is completely unfair. With a very heavy heart, I am sending you all my love.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Alexis
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all during this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteWe are so very sorry,
Jane and Mike
May god bless you and give you peace and strength. Love Surrounds your entire family.
ReplyDeleteMy love prayers and thoughts are with all of you. Ryan has been so strong through all of this. It is comforting knowing he is kept comfortable. I hope for peace for Ryan and strength for you all.
ReplyDeleteAll my love
LR
There are no words to help you get through this, but I pray for strength and peace for all of you.
ReplyDeleteB. Yaroch
You are all have been in my prayers daily.
ReplyDeleteI am terribly sorry and will continue to pray for all of you.
Kim D.
Our thoughts are prayers are with every member of your family. Ryan has put up a courageous fight, and I'm positive that he knows how much love is around him.
ReplyDeletePeace and strength to all of you.
Brian Benedict & Family
Your family is in our thoughts & prayers. Wishing peace and strength for you all.
ReplyDelete- The O'Brien Family
Please know that you are all in my prayers daily. God bless him and all of you.
ReplyDeleteJoanne Crompton
Cerissa the strenght you have to keep everyone that loves and cares about Ryan updated is truly amazing, you are such a loving and strong sister. May God be with you and your family during this time..
ReplyDeleteI cannot begin to even fathom what your family has had to bear these last few months. I knew Ryan in high school and am so very sad that the world is losing such a wonderful, loving, and loyal friend. I hope that your family can find some small comfort in knowing that Ryan will be soon be at peace and that he will not be alone. May God's grace and love be with you in these hard days.
ReplyDeleteOur thoughts and prayers are with you all
ReplyDeleteThe Brabants Family
We are so sorry to hear this news. We are praying for God's peace to comfort all of you.
ReplyDeleteTom, Marianne, and Stephanie
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Ryan. I admire the strength it has taken for your wonderful to be there every moment at such a difficult time. You are surrounded by love, and I hope you can hear our prayers, as we all stay so full of hope.
ReplyDelete-Missi Duarte
god i hating reading this. Cerissa you guys and everyone else have been amazing with everything, being there with Ryan, trying to keep everyone posted and aware of exactly whats going on I commend you and your family Cerissa. May Ryan fight through this no matter what time frame were looking at this brings back so many sad sandwich memories way back
ReplyDeletelove gary and april c
Dear Creeden Family, I am so sorry for what you are having to go through but so thankful that I was able to know ryan. Thankyou so much for giving the world such a gift, if only just for a moment. Know that you are surrounded my love and prayers. May God be with you all.
ReplyDeleteMike, Loesje, Cerissa and Brian,
ReplyDeleteHearts breaking....
We admire your strength and courage. We will continue to pray for a miracle for Ryan and your family.
We are here for you always.
All of our Love,
Jenn, David & Nataliya
I am heartbroken to read this post... I give you guys a lot of credit for all the courage your family has!
ReplyDeletemy heart aches for you , and your family. I'm just speechless, as i sit here with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes. but also I have hope. Hope that some light can still shine. I will continue praying from afar, for Ryan and your family. you have to be the strongest family I have ever seen.
ReplyDeleteRyan is a shining light. and lights are strong. know that. they continue fighting even if we don't think there is any more fight left. I will continue to send positive thoughts and love and prayers your way.
Although I do not know you personally, I have read your posts daily and prayed for the hand of God to keep you strong. He is holding you all so close and will not fail you or Ryan. There is peace and comfort in His presence. May God continue to Bless you all during this difficult time. You are an exceptional family and Ryan is so lucky to have the Holy Spirit working within as well as the powerful love of family and friends. God Bless.
ReplyDelete