Tuesday, May 5, 2009
3 more drains
Ryan went in for a procedure today and they decided to put in 3 more drains to drain out puss etc from his abdomen. Hopefully these will help him to heal a little more. We have to be extremely careful about infection now as he is vulnerable in so many areas. Hopefully the drains will not have to be in long but we just don't know. Whatever is best for Ryan I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just wanted to say thank you Cerissa...you have no idea what it means to all of us who can't be there to support you, Mike, Loesje, and Ry through all of this. It's a blessing to have the blog and all of the updates...thank you...and tell Ryan he has to keep fighting and that I love him. Stay strong Creeden's! Keith
ReplyDeleteHi Cerissa and the rest of the Creeden family. It's Patty (PT from Brackenridge) I have been following along with your posts and I am so sorry and sad to hear that Ryan has been having so many problems. I just wanted you to know that we are all still keeping Ryan and the rest of you in our thoughts and prayers, and that we all hope he can beat this infection soon so he can get on with getting better. All our love.
ReplyDeletePatty and the rest of the Brack crew. :)
It's so important to keep those drains in until there's nothing left to remove; it sounds like an excellent course of action.
ReplyDeleteIt's tough to stay positive about this whole situation because Ryan is in such a tough spot. But positive vibes, wishful thinking, and prayers will help him through all of this. Stay strong Ryan, and take your Sweet Time! Becoming healthy again takes a long time, but you can do it! I watched my friend KC come back to life over the past few months (from TBI), and it gives me hope that your doctors, nurses, and therapists will bring you back to us as well.
ReplyDeleteBairdo
Another step towards recovery! Keep your energy and your faith up... it feels like things are about to take a turn for the better.
ReplyDeleteMuch love to all of you!