Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Run for Ryan Bake Sale and Water Donations

Run for Ryan Bake Sale at the Run for Ryan on May 31

There will be a bake sale available on site at the Run for Ryan on May 31.

Food is being provided by local restaurants such as Marshland and Persys Place, as well as several of Ryan's friends and family members.

If anyone would like to donate food they can contact either Katie Resnick at katie.resnick@gmail.com or Kelly Resnick at kelly.resnick@verenium.com.

We are also collecting water donations. If anyone is able to pick up a case or so of bottled water please let us know!

6 comments:

  1. We are also collecting water donations. If anyone is able to pick up a case or so of bottled water please let us know! Thanks, Kelly Resnick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pick up a case of water.
    Patty Persico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty - thank you! Please email me (kelly.resnick@verenium.com) and we can coordinate the dop off/pick up of the water. Thanks again! - Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly...I emailed you but would gladly donate 2 cases of water! Where and when do I get them to you?

    Renee Bello

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Cerissa, i can bring a case of water.

    -toyn a

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda & I will be rounding up baked goods for the sale - Chris is ready to run - willl be a great turn-out to show all our support and love for Ryan. Michele Freitas-Maloney

    ReplyDelete