Friday, May 29, 2009

RUN FOR RYAN this SUNDAY - Bring your camera!

Looks like the weather will hold up for the run!

We will see everyone at the Cape Cod Canal Sandwich Side Sunday at 12:00 pm.

If you want to register early please go to: www.runforryan.org

Bring your camera: I want to make a photo album for Ryan from all the fundraising events. If you bring your camera could you please take pictures of the event and friends and family!

Then if possible send me a copy of the prints? Or email me the photos and I can print them.

Feel free to write a little note to Ryan as well with well wishes or memories and I will add it to the scrapbook for him.

Please mail or email the photos to:
Cerissa Creeden
42 Tracy Circle
Mansfield MA 02048
CLCreeden@aol.com

(Yes, I am moving again 4th move in 4 years, we bought a house this morning)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's great Cric!!! Congrats!!!

    Catie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the house purchase! :) Y'all hang in there.

    Tyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the house Cerissa :)
    Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather tomorrow!! ~Katie A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan's friends did a fantastic job organizing the run. Wonderful tribute to all of you.
    Ruth Meucci

    ReplyDelete