Ryan is doing ok. His nurse said he had a great night (i.e there were no problems).
No other changes to report. We are headed in there soon.
See you all tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Updates on Ryan and the Creeden family
THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND PLANNED THIS EVENT!!!!
IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!!
It's such a relief to read good things about Ryan's progress on your blog. It's only going to be good and positive reports from here on.
ReplyDeleteOur best to all of you. We won't be able to join you tomorrow for the "Run for Ryan", but our thoughts will be with you. I'm sure you will feel all the love and support for Ryan and your family.
Wendy and Joe Demty
Hi, Cerissa! Jodie here. Just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you, all the time. Please tell Ryan we are all missing him and sending him positive energy from Austin. I hope you all are taking care of each other. Love is power...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on closing on the house, Cerissa... Hopefully, this good news will continue to come in waves!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to everyone tomorrow!
Love and strength.