Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Agitation Monday night
Ryan became very agitated yesterday afternoon and evening. They did an xray and CT scan to try to see what is going on. They had to put him back on the respirator and give him additional pain medication and sedation. It seems they did not find too much in the Ct scan but we are waiting to find out more. I think they are draining out more CSF out of his shunt. Also, they changed his catheter as they thought this may have been clogged or irritating him. My mom will be there in a little while and will get more details. I was hoping he was agitated because he is moving into the next stage of coma "agitated or confusional state" but I have not idea how they can separate out all the variables given his current situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment