Friday, May 1, 2009

EEG Update

Ryan is extremely sick and we do not know the outcome of any of it. I want to make sure that people are not confused and that think he is somehow better. We are still waiting on the cultures to come back from his tap yesterday. His vitals appear to be ok for now.

The neurologist has decided to do another EEG on Ryan today as he is shaking a lot when he moves (very little movement of the Right hand and head no other movement). He is opening his eyes.

He already had an EEG over a week ago to look for seizure activity and it was not present at that time but I am guessing that is why they are doing it again. Ryan is also sweating a lot and they are not sure why.

12 comments:

  1. Think about a Transfer to a more acute critical care Boston hospital where Ryan's condition is more routine for the nurses and doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for keeping us updated, wish it was better news but hopefully good things will come to those who wait. As always I am praying for Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We continue to hope and pray for Ryan.
    We remain hopeful that with each day Ryan will get closer to recovering from all his medical problems. Please take good care of yourselves and each other. We can't even imagine what this is doing to all of you. We hope you gain your strength from all those who are thinking of you and love you.
    Wendy and Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray for God's healing hand upon Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless all of you. Not only are you going thru this but you are caring enough to keep all of us updated. Ryan is getting great care so please make sure that you are all taking care of yourselves as well. Love, prayer and lots of hugs are with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family is in our prayers everyday. Whenever there is a quiet moment we think about you and Ryan and wish there was more that we could do to help. Such pain for all of you. Please know that many are fighting for you and Ryan, through prayers, and sending messages to all available angels..we wish they would wrap you in their arms and whisper good health into Ryan's being. Hang on...miracles happen..it's your turn for one now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this every day faithfully and also thank you for keeping it updated. I cannot imagine what you are all feeling and please do be taking care of each other and yourselves as well.I am not a religious person but I find myself praying for Ryan to be better and for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. praying for you ryan... stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all the updates. I am sending all of you lots of love and prayers. ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you again, Cric for keeping us posted. It must be so hard for all of you to stay strong. Love and prayers from us to you all. Love, Caryle

    ReplyDelete
  11. We cannot imagine what you are going through, but know that we are ALWAYS thinking of you---praying that Ryan will pull trough this. We love you all and send our prayers to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying for God's strength to be within you!!

    ReplyDelete