Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thanks Chandre and all of Ryan's Friends and Supporters in TX!

I received a call not too long ago from Texas. The call was from one of Ryan's friends and classmate, Margarito. HE was on stage at the Fundraiser for Ryan that was held today in TX. He called so that my family and I could hear all of the support that was there for Ryan...it was unbelievable! I cannot even tell you how moving it was. It sounded like a concert hall all cheering for Ryan. I just wish he could have heard it. Please remind me to tell him when he wakes up. Thanks so much Chandra for organizing all of this!!!! We cannot thank EVERYONE there enough. We miss you all and you are welcome here ANYTIME!

Cerissa, Mike and Loesje.

2 comments:

  1. So nice to have read that.Your in the thoughts of all Ryan.Keep pullin on man

    Love Gary and April C

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful moment for your family~!!

    ReplyDelete