Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thurs update

Ryan is doing ok. His vitals are more stable, although he had a slight temperature last night. Yesterday he was moving his head around and opening his eyes occassionally throughout the day. The nurse said he was comfortable last night and had his eyes open more than the night before. His abdomen is still very swollen but that will take a lot of time to go down.

I am away today until Sat at a conference in Montreal to present a poster presentation so my folks will update me and I will try to update the blog. IT was a hard decision to go so I am praying Ryan only makes progress while I am away. If the updates a fewer that is why.

Thanks

9 comments:

  1. Ryan is in good hands and you need some fresh air. Enjoy the taste of spring and Canada. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We look forward to your safe return and renewed confidence. God Bless You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs a break from this type of trauma.
    He will be in the good and loving hand of your Mom and Dad. Thank you so much for helping us not to feel so helpless. If you ever think of anything we could do for your family, please let us know Love, Caryle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cric I think its good you are going maybe you can breath for a second.

    I will thinking of all of you.

    xo
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cerissa. I hope you're able to renew your strength while you are away... I know it will be hard.

    All of you guys remember that Ryan's recovery will be that much sweeter because of this giant hurdle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your presentation! Ryan will be in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are thinking of you all. We pray Ryan will get past this rough time very soon. Love to you and to you mom and dad. Best wishes with the poster presentation.
    Robbie and Sandy at Brackenridge

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll be keeping our eyes open Cerissa and praying on for Ry and all you guys.

    Love Gary & April C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, Cerissa, for all your posts. Thinking of you, your mom and dad, and ryan, of course, with all our prayers. You all are never far from our thoughts. Love to you, Loesje and Mike.
    Mary Ann, Cynthia, Jackie and Anna

    ReplyDelete