Thursday, March 19, 2009

3/19 Update

Ryan's scheduled surgery for today was postponed. The plan is for him to have it tomorrow morning. Thanks for all the extra thoughts today. We can use them again tomorrow. No other changes in Ryan. Same responses, some eye opening and some arm movement.

7 comments:

  1. We are thinking and praying for you all. Kathie & Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I will be sending him extra positive energy and thoughts tomorrow, too. Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you all.
    I'm sure the surgery will go well tomorrow!
    Hang in there.
    Jodie Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you are trying so hard to stay positive and strong! My thoughts are w/all of you!!



    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.

    Henry Ford

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of all of you and sending you my love and hope and faith.
    xo
    bren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you today Ry!! Sending you all my positive energy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're in our thoughts today and always Ryan...

    ReplyDelete