Both web sites have been excellent both in presentation and information. Hang in there -see you on the Cape Cod Canal or sooner. Always thinking of the Creeden family. Hats off to organizers of the run and website designers. Love and Support, Jim and Maryanne Morse
I sent your web site to the Cape Cod Athletic Club and they posted it on their website and notified their members. A running group in Lowell was notified as well so hopefully that will draw numbers. I can volunteer to help if you need anything, I am in Westford, MA but can get to the Cape on weekends. My email is chambersobrien@gmail.com Kathleen O'Brien
Do you want to get the word out via the newspapers? So many people who don't even know Ryan will turn out for this event! Those of you who organized this and created the website have done an amazing job!! I'm glad to make contact for you if you want. If you think it's a good idea, I would suggest contacting the Cape Cod Times, Sandwich Enterprise and Broadsider. I invision hundreds of people coming out to support Ryan and family!! I'll be there and look forward to helping out if you need it. Love and hugs, Jan Teehan
See http://www.runforryan.org for more information on how to register & donate
A night of Friends, Raffles and Silent Auctions at the 99 Restaurant in Masphee, Thursday May 28th
The 99 Restuarant in Mashpee contacted us and they are planning a Night of Friends, Raffles, and Silent Auctions at the 99 Restaurant in Masphee on Thursday May 28th, in the bar area from 5:00-9:00pm.
Free appetizers will be served.
If anyone has items they would like to donate, please contact Katie Burgess at 774-238-0294.
More information to follow...
First Annual Sandwich Taverna Golf Tournament at Sandwich Hollows Golf Club, May 18th
THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND PLANNED THIS EVENT!!!!
IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!!
Fundraiser & Silent Auction in Texas, April 19
THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE IN TEXAS FOR HOSTING AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT! WE REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT!
Ryan was in a car accident early the morning of February 26 in Austin TX.
Then he went to Braintree Rehab for about 9 days after TX for Neuro rehab. While he was there his feeding tube fell out and it was not put back in correctly. This led him into septic shock and is suffering from peritonitis and other complications.
The site looks AMAZING, great job!! This will be such a great opportunity for everyone to come together for Ryan!!
ReplyDeleteTom, Dominique, Brian and Cara did a wonderful job on this...everyone should check out the site. Good friends!!
ReplyDeleteA very worthy cause!
Mary Fougere Jarvis
Both web sites have been excellent both in presentation and information. Hang in there -see you on the Cape Cod Canal or sooner. Always thinking of the Creeden family.
ReplyDeleteHats off to organizers of the run and website designers.
Love and Support,
Jim and Maryanne Morse
Amazing website for the run!!!!!!! Good job to everyone who worked on it! I can't wait to sign up.
ReplyDeleteWe cannot thank you guys enough!! We love it and Ryan will too.
ReplyDeleteThe Creeden Family
I sent your web site to the Cape Cod Athletic Club and they posted it on their website and notified their members. A running group in Lowell was notified as well so hopefully that will draw numbers. I can volunteer to help if you need anything, I am in Westford, MA but can get to the Cape on weekends. My email is chambersobrien@gmail.com Kathleen O'Brien
ReplyDeleteWebsite is awesome
ReplyDeleteWe're here to help
Love you
Sue and Bobby
Do you want to get the word out via the newspapers? So many people who don't even know Ryan will turn out for this event!
ReplyDeleteThose of you who organized this and created the website have done an amazing job!!
I'm glad to make contact for you if you want. If you think it's a good idea, I would suggest contacting the Cape Cod Times, Sandwich Enterprise and Broadsider.
I invision hundreds of people coming out to support Ryan and family!!
I'll be there and look forward to helping out if you need it.
Love and hugs,
Jan Teehan
Great job on the website, guys!! What a beautiful network of support Ryan has...
ReplyDeleteLove and strength to you all,
Chan