Monday, March 2, 2009

Sending packages or cards etc. to the Creedens in TX

The family is staying at Ryan's apartment in AustinTX for the time-being. If anyone wants to send them anything, the address is below. I called the complex--Balcones Ranch--to confirm that packages etc will be delivered there without a problem.

Cerissa Creeden
c/o Ryan Creeden
13145 North US Highway 183
Apt 325
Austin TX 78750

Mike Flanigan has been with the family too, he and his wife Amy live about 4 hours away. They sent some homemade food, blankets, pillows. I think Ryan's apartment is only a studio or 1 bed, and sleep will be important for them, so anything to make them comfortable would be great too.

There is a Super Walmart & Target nearby ...I bet its pretty easy to go online and purchase things to send straight to the apt, or even Walmart gift cards sent directly to them. Maybe playing cards, books, things to keep them occupied.

Another idea is to donate frequent flier miles for flights there & back for the family. Once they know more, we can revisit this if need be.

THANKS EVERYONE!

-Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment