Just spoke with Cerissa. Ryan's swelling has gone down a bit, which is a slight improvement, but he is mostly the same. He is still in a traumatic coma...not a medically-induced coma.
-Corrie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Updates on Ryan and the Creeden family
THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND PLANNED THIS EVENT!!!!
IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!!
Thanks for the update on this blog. I'll let all of our guys know.
ReplyDeleteTo The Creeden Family and their friends:
ReplyDeleteThe variety of thoughts and the wishes to you all are over whelming. My girls and Barbara send their very best. We have family in Austin on notice if anything is needed. We are hoping that as spring comes here to Sandwich, all good will come of this event. God Bless Each of you!
Bill Burbank
My prayers are with you and Ryan. I appreciate this blog and will stay in touch through it. A donation will be coming, and I only wish I could do more.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Patty Persico
Corrie and Cerissa thankyou for setting up this site.Our thoughts are with you and the whole Creeden family.
ReplyDeleteMay you find peace,Kim Medeiros
The whole Bannon Family of Walpole, MA sends it's prayers, love, and hope that you will be given the strength to deal with these very diffiuclt days.
ReplyDeleteThank you for doing this wonderful service and for keeping in touch with us. Much love, The Bannon Family