Friday, March 20, 2009

3/20 Update

Just a quick update. Ryan's surgery went well. He is stable. We are waiting to see him. Now we just pray that the shunt works and his ventricles do not enlarge anymore. No other updates at this time.

18 comments:

  1. That is so great!!!! My neighbors wife was in a coma for a long time...she has since far exceeded the doctors expectations. Her husband said that her progress was remarkable once the shunt was put in. So lets hope that Ryan will have a similar experience to Nancy.
    Be well!!!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear the surgery went well. The shunt should help him....it helped Chris. Remember the baby steps!! Big hug for all of you...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the surgery went well. I've been thinking about Ryan and you guys all day. I'm sending lots of thoughts, prayers and positive energy your way.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that the surgery went well. I'm hoping for continued progress.

    Love,
    Alexis Brady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again my strength love and prayers are with all of you

    LR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strenght and prayers being sent your way...keep fighting Ryan!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats great news! Creedens stay strong, ryan keep that shunt workin! Every little thing helps, xxx :)
    -Corrie Curran

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such wonderful news!!! Been thinking about you and your family constantly. Hoping and praying this shunt will help Ryan on his road to recovery.
    ~~Lots of love, Katie Alty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! That's great news... Stay strong and keep fighting, Ryan.

    Mike, Loesje, and Cerissa... my thoughts and prayers are with you... A day at a time.

    Love to you all,
    Patti Kenney

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such good news and I am glad to hear from others that this could be a positive turn for him. :) We're still praying...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go Ryan and Drs. Keep that good energy flowing! Jim and Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok! This is one more step forward!
    Don't forget we're all here praying, sending positive thoughts and energy to all of you.
    Remember, take this one day at a time.
    Stay strong, stay positive.
    Love to all of you,
    Jan and Michael Teehan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loesje- I just heard about your son! I feel so out of the loop since leaving B-view. Please know I am praying & thinking of you & your family! I will check this site regularly for updates!-Megan Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  15. yayay!! Love, Katie Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  16. praying for you Ryan and you family <3

    April, and Gary Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thinking of you all, sending hugs and prayers! Keep fighting Ryan!!!!!!!!!
    Nicole (Babiarz) Spencer and Family

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Creedens,
    So sorry to hear of Ryan's accident. He will be in my prayers,
    I have the name of a nurse-pilot
    transport company in IL. I have researched the company for some clients I have worked with (elders) and it seemed reputable,
    Contact Cindy Schaeffer RN 847-681-1400.
    You can mention my name
    Jacqueline Dufault RN LICSW with C.A.R.E. LLC

    ReplyDelete