Ryan's cat scan went well. The doctor decided that he is ready for surgery once again and the plan is that Ryan will have surgery tomorrow to put the bone flap back in.
I flew back to Boston last night so I can go check out the Mass facilities this week. My folks are still in Austin. We are not sure when or where Ryan will be going once he is discharged from the hospital (most likely not until next week) but we will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you so much for these updates. I read them daily, and send my prayers to your family.
ReplyDeletePatty Persico
Glad you made it to Boston safely...My family and I read your blog daily to check up on Ryan and your family. Thank you for taking the time to be so kind and update us all.
ReplyDeleteTake care..and lots of love!
Don, Erin, Marisa, and John Ryan
Boca Raton, FL
So glad to hear good news! Ryan's definitely a fighter.
ReplyDeleteI am a friend of Catie Graham's and because of my past involvement in brain injury rehabilitation, she has asked if I could suggest where help can be found. First: The Massachusetts Brain Injury Association out of Worcester, Ma. The people that run this organization has done so since the early 1980's. Eilleen Korab, I believe is director and mother of a brain Injured Child. http://www.biama.org. As far as flights home, the Angel flights would be the first to check. http://www.angelflight.com/.
ReplyDeleteIf trhere is any other way to help just email. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and Ryan.
sincerely;
Rich Piccuito