Monday, March 2, 2009

Sending a Comment

To post a comment, click on the post's title and a box will appear below the post. If you don't have an account, select anonymous from the drop-down menu and include your name in your post. Bear with us, new to blogging!

54 comments:

  1. Stay Strong Ryan and keep fighting!! You are always in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cerissa, my family and I will never forget the support you, Ryan and your mom and dad showed us during Laura's accident. It meant more to us than you will ever know. We want you to know we are here for all of you, have been thinking of you guys and are praying for Ryan everyday. I KNOW he will be ok...

    Keeping you close to our hearts,
    Love,
    Katie & the rest of the Murphy family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loesje, Mike , Cerissa,
    You are in our thoughts - whatever we can do - we are there for you all.
    Ryan and you all are in our prayers.
    Love, Kathie & Jim Patterson

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are praying for you guys! Love, Jen, Tom and Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan,Cerissa, Mike, and Loesje,
    You are in our thoughts and prayers every moment of the day. Stay strong.
    Love,
    Kelly and Cliff

    ReplyDelete
  6. my thoughts and pray are with you at thie time

    mike koloski and family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cerissa and family--we are thinking of you, we have Ryan in our prayers. Love Liz & Danny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mike, Loesje, Cerissa...I think of you every minute..knowing what you are going through. They told us to think of progress as "baby steps" and remember that baby steps turn into strides. Talk to him, sing to him, touch him...I believe he will know you are there...Ryan keep up the fight we are all praying for you.

    Love,
    Debbie Melanson

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ryan, Cerissa, Mike & Loesje
    Sending you love and strength, thinking of you all nonstop!
    Ryan keep fighting,!
    Lots of Love
    Jenn Powers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mike,Loesje, and Cerissa,

    You are in my thoughts and prayers all day every day.

    Ryan, you are one of my favorite people! Please fight back... you are loved by so many people.

    Love to all of you,
    Patti Kenney

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loesje,Mike and Cerissa,
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Ryan.
    If there is anything we can do for you here....you know we would love to help.
    Jane and Mike Haley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mike, Loesje, and Cerissa, Prayers do work miracles as we have seen. You and Ryan are in ours constantly. Glad to finally have a link that will keep us informed.
    Love,Steve and Andi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ryan, Mr. & Mrs. Creeden and Cric ... I'm sending you STRENGTH to pull each other through this ... HOPE that each day will get better and better... and LOVE because you all mean the world to me!! You guys are in my every thought and every prayer!!

    I Love you all very much!! ... Big Hugs
    Mandy Russell xoxo

    p.s. If they ever let Ry listen to music, play him "The Lucky One" for me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am thinking of you guys and sending all of you of my prayers and love!
    Love, Marissa Meucci

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mike, Loesje, Cerissa and especially Ryan. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I believe in my heart that Ryan will pull through. Hang in there buddy!
    Lots of Love, Erik and Katrina Hansen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Creeden family-
    We have been thinking of you constantly and have been praying for Ryan every day.

    Ryan - stay strong and keep fighting.

    Much love,
    Lori & Todd

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loesje, Mike, Cerissa,

    Just got your news about Ryan. You are all in my prayers as I wait for news of Ryan's improvement. Sending healing energy to Ryan from Western Mass.

    Love you all, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loesje, Mike and Cerissa,

    Praying for God to give you all the strength to help you through this very difficult time.

    Love, Ruth Meucci

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loesje, Mike and Cerissa,

    You are in our thoughts and prayers

    Love,
    Jenny and The Brabants Family,

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. We are all sending you love and strength from the Cape! Keep fighting Ryan!

    All your friends at USA Fitness & Spa xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loesje,

    Debbi just told me of your news about your son before yoga class last night (Monday 3/2/09) I am profoundly concerned for you and your family. Please now you are in my thoughts throughout the day..You are a beautiful person with a beautiful smile.....one moment at a time Loesje... namaste Donna (yoga teacher)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to share the following with you... We had 2 car crash comas in our family. Lots of head trauma, brain swelling, & stitches to be sure but both my brother & sister are alive, well and fully functional these many years later. Coma is the body's way of protecting itself so healing energy can be where it's needed. It's scary to those of us who want our loved ones to "wake up" but not a bad thing! Hang in there & keep this close to your hearts.
    Love, Janet (Shaughnessy)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just wanted to let you guys know that you are in my thoughts and in my prayers. I wish there was something I could do for you all, but for now I will just pray and try to send positive energy your way.
    I love you all.
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ryan, Mr. and Mrs. Creeden, Cerissa,

    We think about you all the time...Ryan keep fighting!!

    Love,
    Jessica (Bassick) Burns and Family

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ryan, Mr. & Mrs. Creeden & Cerissa

    I have been thinking of all of you non stop!!
    Stay strong!!

    Love,
    Catie Torri & family

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dear Loesje, Mike, Cerissa and Ryan,
    Just a note to let you know that our thoughts, prayers and love are with you. God Bless.

    Carl&Sue, Jeff&Akiko,Brett&Corey,Mark&Shea Lindholm

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dear Mr. and Mrs. Creeden, Cerissa and Ryan

    Please know that so many people are thinking of and praying for you all. You are a beautiful, strong family who, with your faith and love, will pull Ryan through this.

    Stength, prayers and love from Cara Christopher and family.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ryan, Mike, Loesje, and Cerissa

    It is hard not to stop thinking about your family. Ryan is a strong and determined guy which will pull him through this. I can not put into meaningful words how sorry I am to hear about this and our thoughts are with you all. Below is a quote which I found comforting and true at times during my life.


    When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
    Harriet Beecher Stowe

    Love,
    Jim and Maryanne Morse

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dear Mr. and Mrs. Creeden, Cerissa and Brian,

    Words cannot express how truly saddened we feel at this time. May all the love and support of Ryan's family and friends pull him through this difficult period.

    Our prayers go out to you all,
    Janet & Ed Hanson and family

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thinking of you Ryan... Stay strong and keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mike, Loesje, Cerissa, and Brian:

    Our hearts and prayers are with you and Ryan. Shold you need anything please let us know what we can do.

    Love,

    The Traeger/Colombo/Sterrett Families

    ReplyDelete
  33. Let me know, what I can do to help. Ryan, stay strong so you can head over to Nihon in December. I want you to go so badly!! :) Creeden family, let us know what we can do to help

    xxxooo Corrie Curran 774-238-9961
    corriecurran@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Ryan. It's Cerissa's friend Tricia. I just wanted to tell you how much Cerissa loves you (as I am sure you already know). I remember the day she told me you were moving to Texas to go to culinary school. She was so excited for you. Then you called a week or so later. You were so happy and excited about the awesome internship you got. We were so happy for you. Us sisters worry about our brothers and she was so proud of you to make the big move and so happy that you were happy.
    Ryan...keep on fighting and we'll keep on praying.
    Love, Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  35. Keeping you all in our prayers and sending a hug to all. Ryan gives the best hugs, so please let him know we are sending him hugs from us, long distance, to help keep him strong. Thank you for sharing the updates with us. xo the Johnsons (E. Sandwich)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all! You are all so strong and Ryan can feel you right by his side. Many prayers from the Cape.

    Keep fighting Ryan!!!!!

    Hugs to all of you,
    Love Nicole (Babiarz) Spencer and Family

    ReplyDelete
  37. We are thinking of all of you constantly. We're sending all of our prayers and thoughts your way.
    Ryan- You are young and strong and such a positive person. When you pull through this we'll be waiting on Cape Cod with all the support, love and friendship that you need.
    Love, Carey, Suzanne, Lindsay, Julia and Luke Grover

    ReplyDelete
  38. Mike, Loesje, and Cerissa,

    Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. I wish I could be there with you. I am sending prayers and good thoughts your way, I am confident they will help Ryan recover.

    Ryan,

    I hope you are feeling better tonight after the procedures to help you. Take your time, stay strong and fight back! You are a great person and we need you!!

    Love you all,
    Patti Kenney

    ReplyDelete
  39. Creedens,
    We look forward to seeing Ryan's infectious smile soon. Our thoughts are with you guys.
    Keep up Hope.
    Scott & Erin Levin

    ReplyDelete
  40. Loesje,
    Jen told me what happened. If I can do anything for you, just name it. We are sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Christopher has been sending wishes up to GOD every day, he never forgets to. GOD Bless!
    Love,
    Christine Burke

    ReplyDelete
  41. Loesje & Mike

    We are thinking of you during this difficult time and sending you our love and support.

    Marion & Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  42. Mike,Loesje,Cerissa and Ryan

    I know how hard it is for you to be there, I know no words can make it better,I know because I sit here and read these comments and it feels like yesterday I was there. I can't stop crying now I want to hug you so bad.

    Love Scott

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ryan and all of you are in our prayers every day. As we all know, it takes time to heal. Prayers from our congregation are said for you also. Stay strong. We know you will.
    Lots of love always,
    Lende and Bob

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ryan - Fight your way back - you have so many people pulling for you! You and your family are in our prayers! The Archambeault's

    ReplyDelete
  45. Mike, Loesje, Cerissa, and Ryan- I am thinking of you everyday. I wish I could be there with you all right now. If there's anything I can do, please let me know. Love you all.
    Ryan-Stay strong, fight your way back, I know you will.
    Jodie Z

    ReplyDelete
  46. Sending prayers for all of you. I am so happy to hear that Ryan is taking baby steps on his way back to you.
    Ruth Meucci

    ReplyDelete
  47. Im just finding out about this now..My prayers are with you and your family Ryan..Cerissa i went through traches and everything. Ryan fight bro! Cerissa im here for any type of support for you guys may need.

    Gary Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  48. Our thoughts and prayers are will you all. We will send prayers of healing for you Ryan. I definitely believe in the power of prayer and you all definitely have an army of people behind you supporting you.

    Stay strong Ryan!
    Samantha and Jason Gibbs

    ReplyDelete
  49. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong Ryan. Kristie and Michael Szypula (Wendy's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  50. To the Creedon Family,
    I am so sorry to hear of your son's accident. Sending lots of prayers to all of you.

    Kris Foley

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hello to you all,
    I totally believe in miracles and I believe Ryan is one. I am sure he knows you are all there and that he can feel the love from you. We will still be praying for all of you and will be happy to have you all back home!!! Much love and many prayers,
    Kathy and Mike

    ReplyDelete
  52. Dear Loosh, Mike, and Cric,
    Mary Ann, Cynthia, Jackie, and Anna send love and prayers your way. Please let us know if we can take care of anything for you here in Sandwich. Will donate through Bank of America immediately.

    With all our love and prayers,
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  53. Cerissa and family - we send our prayers your way and whatever strength it gives knowing Ryan is in everyone's heart. We will be there to support the run for Ryan and will come with many sponsers. Thank you for keeping us updated, one step at a time and maybe soon Ryan can be in New England . Much love Michele, Dan, Matt and Chris Freitas

    ReplyDelete