Monday, March 30, 2009
Flying to Braintree on Tuesday
Ryan will be flying to Braintree Rehab tomorrow. He will not get in until tomorrow night. We will update you as to when people can visit. We want people to wait until the doctors give him the okay for company. We are sure you are all anxious to visit with him and we know he needs the company but we need to ease him in a bit. It is a fine balance between needing stimulation and too much stimulation so we have to see how he handles the long flight home. We will keep you all updated as to when he can have visitors it will be a long road ahead and Ryan will need all the support he can get....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is good news. It will be good to have him back in MA!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Alexis Brady
Please let all of us back here in Texas know how the flight went. We will anxiously await the news.
ReplyDeleteJamie (PT at Brack)
Braintree is the place, and thankfully close enough to home. What a relief - yes, in perspective to what is ahead, but you're getting there. And you are not alone. Many are praying for you all and are ready to help out.
ReplyDeleteChristine and Steve Dumaresq
Hooray!!! Home at last!
ReplyDeleteWe all understand that there will be a delicate balance between giving Ryan time to rest and go through rehab vs. people visiting.
YOU all must take care to be sure that our visits don't overwhelm YOU, either.
You'll need a lot of time to decompress and slowly get back into some sort of routine, albeit a new one.
If you need rides to Braintree for ANY reason, we can all pitch in to help you with that, too.
Can't wait to see all of you.
Safe travels,
Jan Teehan
Glad to hear your gonna be in Braintree where i once was..they did a good job..let this be a step more in the right direction...thinking of all of you in the Creeden family
ReplyDeleteLove gary and April C
Such amazing news!!! I'm sure everyone understands about the visiting situation. Ryan's recovery is all that matters...and don't feel bad saying only family or closest friends should visit. We all just want Ryan better!! Praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteLots of Love,
-Katie Alty
That's great news. Safe travels to you all. I'm sure things will start improving for Ryan with rehab. One day at a time!
ReplyDeleteMary Jarvis
Dear Creeden Family,
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief to hear that you are all coming home. I think of you guys all the time and feel so helpless when I drive past your house. I've felt too overwhelmed by the situation to even make an entry on this blog before today. It's an amazing thing to see how many positive people you have in your corner (to off-set friends like me). But, please know that I am here. I've asked for prayers at my church on behalf of the whole family. I know, too, that Braintree Rehab is the top of the line. Please be thinking of things I can do to help from Falmouth.
Love,
Lee
I'm so glad to hear you will all be on home turf soon. I have heard great things about Braintree and many years ago they were wonderful with Parker Sr. I've also been reading and hearing amazing stories of injury and recovery and have so much hope for Ryan.
ReplyDeleteLove to all
Angela
Dear Loesje, Mike and Cerissa,
ReplyDeleteWhen I checked the blog early this morning, there was nothing new but I just checked now and read the wonderful news that Ryan is coming home. This is great news - the best news yet, with much more to come. Ryan and your wonderful family are surrounded by so much love . . . everyone is praying for Ryan's recovery.
Home has never felt so good as it will when you get there. Our love and prayers are with you all. Take some time to decompress and take care of yourselves and each other.
Our are all in our hearts,
Love,
Wendy and Joe Demty