Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ryan's Procedures Went Well

Just heard from Cerissa, both the tracheotomy and feed tube procedures are completed and went well, he is stable.

5 comments:

  1. Mike and Loesje, your friends in Walpole are pulling for you and Ryan!

    -Rob Amaral

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say thank you so very much, to make it possible for all of us to stay updated. Ryan has been a friend of mine since we were small and wearing even smaller shorts on the soccer fields in sandwich. My heart goes out to the Creeden family. If there is anything I can help with dont hesitate to ask. I may be able to work something out with the restaurants I have relationships with for the fund raiser. Please call me at 603 733 6585 with any details. With love from Blake and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear of Ryan's accident. We are praying and thinking of Ryan and his family often. The Iannotti family, Sandwich Ma and Colorado Springs,Co

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that these procedures went well. Just praying for more good news soon. Thanks for keeping us updated this way, Corrie.

    ReplyDelete