Cerissa asked me to let you all know that Ryan made it to Braintree Rehab safely this afternoon. What great news. It's so great to know that he is home!
More details to come soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Updates on Ryan and the Creeden family
THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND PLANNED THIS EVENT!!!!
IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!!
Awesome news ... so glad to hear it!
ReplyDeleteThis is such GREAT news....thank you for keeping us all posted! Way to go, RYAN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Nicole Spencer & Family
Excellent, Creedon Family!! Kathie & Jim
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are home. I will miss working with you and your family. I can't wait to see updates. Ryan, you have the greatest family and wonderful friends that standing beside you and cheering you on. Take care, Regina
ReplyDeleteback near the sandbar ry. The road starts now bro. I have faith in you ry that you'll get through this. Were all praying for you guys all of us up here.
ReplyDeleteLove Gary and April C
yay!!! Great news!
ReplyDeleteCatie
YAY!!! Glad to hear!!
ReplyDelete-Katie
Great News to hear Ryan is home! You are all in our Prayers!
ReplyDeleteThe Brabants Family