Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stories about Ryan

Hi all, Corrie here again...if you would like to share any memorable, fun, or meaningful stories about times you have shared with Ryan, please email them to me at corrie.bridgeman@gmail.com instead of posting them here on the site. I will keep them on file and will plan to help the Creedens put together a "memory book" for Ryan. I'll share them with the family when the time is right for them...thank you.

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers go out to Ryan and his family. They have been through so much and I pray god helps Ryan stay strong. I went to school with Ryan and he is one of the strongest people I have ever met. If their is anything I can do for his family please let me know. My mother works for American Airlines so if anyone in his family needs a plane ticket back and forth or anything I can provide one or two for free.
    Stay Strong Ryan!
    Tiffany Boundy-Hannoush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan and his family are in my prayers. I wish him well, and pray for a complete recovery.

    We have great memories of him at Sandwich High School.

    Gil Newton

    ReplyDelete