Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thanks Grover Custom Building



















Carey,

We cannot thank you enough for all you, your family, your staff and your customers are doing for Ryan and our family.

Jim, Thanks so much for the pictures and all your support.

Ryan loves and respects you both so much. We cannot thank you enough!!!

1 comment:

  1. Loesje, Mike and Cerissa,
    Tom told me that he spoke to Cerissa yesterday and that you needed rehab hospital info. I have alot of info for you. Too much to write here. Is there an e-mail or and address that I can send it to?? I spoke with alot of people "in the know" at work today and got alot of good recommendations. My e-mail is mary.fougere@verizon.net You can let me know how to get this info to you.
    Hope Ryan is improving somewhat...baby steps is how it's done. He's always in our prayers, as are you.
    Mary(Fougere)Jarvis

    ReplyDelete